This job was found on ExpatJob.com
Job URL: https://www.expatjob.comPrint Job
£ 8200 to £ 8500 per month
London, UNITED KINGDOM
October 1 2021
For our commercial team for the formation of our company, we seek an individual to serve as the Business Development Manager. The right individual would develop all our account relationships as well as ensure the technicality of our company.
- Ensure the acquisition of company and formation for management for the company formation division as well as ensure the mixture of both legal and business intelligence in our business.
- Build and maintain all our core relationships with our business partners in line with our strategies and plans.
- Provide all the necessary insights required for market research as well as assist in the development of new service lines.
- Ensure the development of working knowledge of other service lines and Vistra Office for effective sales.
- Ensure the meeting of the agreed revenue and the targets of the clients.
- Ensure the development and implementation of strategic and tactical market plans as well as ensure that professional intermediaries are visited.
- Work with different clients and prospects with the execution of all our companies’ portfolio in conjunction with group back offices.
- Ensure the attendance of all conferences, seminars, and forums that would be beneficiary to you.
- Work out initiatives that would aid the development of new products and services.
- Work with all Vistra colleagues with professionals from the company formation offices in Dubai, Cyprus or Hong Kong.
- Participate in all joint Vistra group initiatives
- Build and maintain excellent knowledge of the dynamic legislations which apply to our company.
- Work with the aim of gathering all the necessary but relevant market information required to provide the necessary input to our company formation offices.
- A professional qualification in Law, Accounting or Company Administration.
- Industrial knowledge of financial services.
- Professional fluency in English Language
- Ability to organize well.