This job was found on ExpatJob.com
Job URL: https://www.expatjob.comPrint Job
Seattle, UNITED STATES
September 18 2021
About the job:
The Enterprise Solutions Group of Transations.com seeks an experienced and intelligent person to serve as the Director of Strategic Accounts for the support of our existing businesses. The right individual for this job must have abackground in software and content development. Relationships with the clients that focuses on the consultative sales model are away to succeed excellently well in this position.
About the company:
Translations.com is one of the top websites in the Globalisation Management system and software localization. We provide translation solutions to our clients for the delivery of services, products and other content in thelocal language and in such a way that would be accepted culturally.
- Bring about the development of revenue opportunities for the expansion of our strategic relationships with all the existing targeted customers.
- Be responsible for the leverage of all existing relationships for the promotion of our various business lines and integrated services.
- Support our cross-selling effortsand our clients’ effort for the development of their business workflows, concept, and delivery models.
- Be responsible for the excellence in the delivery of all our current work as well as the development of all our strategies to bring about growth and continuity.
- Responsible for leading and supporting our contract negotiations with the maindecision makers of our customers.
- Work with the sole aim of monitoring all our project progress and profit to foster accuracy in the management of ouraccounts and its report.
- Identify all the areas that require innovation and improvement for the continuous development of our company.
- Work with the aim of satisfying the customers and surpassing their expectations with the services and technology delivered.
- Being responsible as the escalation point for all issues that are related to our customer relationships.
- Have a good knowledge of other service units and serve as a representative of all our entire service portfolio.
- You must be a creative thinker who is always curious and not afraid to ask questions.
- You must be very industrious and diligent.
- You must be an innovator who can initiate changes and bring up a new idea.
Education and Experience:
- At least a degree from a college or university.
- At least eight years experience in the delivery of large scale localization solution.
- A good understanding of proposals and client relationships.
- Ability to close new businesses that have already been identified by you.
- Ability to negotiate and manage changes.
- Experience in utilizing your strategic initiatives in leading global teams.
- Ability to analyze and solve problems.
- Ability to communicate verbally or in writing.
- Ability to travel aroundthe USand around the world as may be required for up to twenty percent of your time.
- Ability to speak German fluently is a plus.