This job was found on ExpatJob.com
Job URL: https://www.expatjob.comPrint Job
$ 5700 to $ 6000 per month
September 23 2021
Our company, Ignify which is a subsidiary of the Hitachi Solutions is one of the best partners of Microsoft. Consistently, it has won the partner of the year award for five consecutive times from 2010 to 2015. The company is also ranked consistently for seven years as one of the fastest growing companies by Inc Magazine and Deloitte.
The company is a world class company that deals with technology and business consultancy in an ideal work environment. The environment is for both experienced and intelligent individuals who are just starting out of the college. We embrace excellence and the delivery of services to the expectations of our customers. Currently, our company is the 38th largest company according to Forbes. Our Solutions division worth over 3.5 billion dollars with over 14, 000 staffs and nine thousand Microsoft Professionals. Our company boast of over 1, 000 Microsoft Dynamics consultants. We currently seek an individual to serve as the Human Resource Manager in our Manila company.
Your responsibilities are categorized into different sections, and they are:
- HR Policy Administration and Employee Relations
• Ensure that our organization complies with all the laws and standards associated to Labour.
• Being responsible for the evaluation and development of all our HR policies to bring about an improvement in our productivity and morale while aligning with all our vision and culture.
• Responsible for the evaluation and development of our HR processes to bring about an improvement in our service delivery and efficiency.
• Being responsible for the management of all the grievances and advice of our organization.
• Ensure the development, recommendation, implementation and preparation of all personnel policies and standards.
• Develop and manage all our policies manuals to improve our company’s effectiveness.
- Employee Development
• Being responsible for the management of all our bi-annual promotions, performance improvement and assessments of all our organization plans/
- Employee Services and Engagement
• Bringing about improvements in our partnerships with different companies.
- Improve our company brand both internally and externally.
- At least five years experience in HR field
- Ability to pay attention to details at all time.
- Ability to communicate well either in writing or orally.
- A university degree in business Management or Psychology.
- Ability to work between 9 am and 6 pm.
- Health and other medical insurance.
- Holidays and vacation.
- Benefit for thefitnesscenter.