This job was found on ExpatJob.com
Job URL: https://www.expatjob.comPrint Job
$ 8000 to $ 8200 per month
Quarry Bay, HONG KONG
February 13 2018
Our company is one of the leading companies in the engagement and communication industries with offices in 79 cities of the 34 countries coupled with an aim to expand to 127 cities in 81 countries. Our company currently seeks an individual that would serve as the Account Coordinator of the company and would be responsible for our full in-house digital team in our Hong Kong office. The right person would be an individual withwebsite and social media platform management skills as well as an analytical individual that could ensure content development.
You will be responsible for working with several passionate digital people on different accounts all over the sectors for clients with adifferent background. Our aim is to find an analytically minded person to provide acreative approach which would help us manage our projects well.
- Transform your ideas into a “living thing” with the provision of thorough explanation to both our internal and external teams.
- Manage projects through the collaboration of different staff to ensure the control of such project during and after the project.
- Think with the aim of providing support that is necessary for various brands.
- Assist with the research and the conceptualisation of ideas which would make our company successful.
- Manage our projects and company’s contents to bring about meaningful lifecycle management
- Manage all our social media channel as well as promote our clients’ online presence.
- Participate widely in all various digital-related activities with the purpose of ensuring a goodunderstanding of all our content led strategies.
- Must Have:
• A flair for digital things and the development of a digital career.
• Strict attention to details to provideaccurate results.
• A thorough knowledge of the best ways to manage a social media channel.
• Ability to work within a team and communicate with the members and others excellently well.
• Ability to speak and write good English and Cantonese with 100% fluency.
• Ability to work with Excel and Powerpoint.
• A good understanding of digital analytic and other listening tools.
- Preferred requirements:
• At least three years of experience in the management of social media platforms.
• Ability to coordinate production in different site and applications construction.
• Experience in the management of website contents and other social media channels.
- A university degree in either communication, marketing, media studies among other related fields.