This job was found on ExpatJob.com
Job URL: https://www.expatjob.comPrint Job
6200 to 6500 per month
November 21 2017
FROST & SULLIVAN
Having been established in 1961, our company has become a world-class development consultancy firm which is known for providing the best strategies and intelligence for marketing and other commercial purposes for firms to succeed. Our company has successfully partnered with several organizations and companies to the extent that we have become a leading company in infrastructure consultancy.
The company currently has an opening for an individual to serve as the Account Manager of its Business and Financial Services department to ensure the development of businesses. Your role will be to bring about an improvement in the awareness and demands of our company’s products by our clients. You will also be required to provide the best market and business intelligence solution to our international clients for their businesses to grow.
- Bring about more sales opportunities for our sales team while you ensure that the company meets all the KPIs.
- Ensure the right implementation of all the initiatives required for our business to grow and the conversion of all sales leads to actual sales.
- Provide the required support for the sale team.
- Develop our company’s brand in the industry by utilizing the best practices known to you.
- Proven experience as a professional consultative sales representative with success in the development of new businesses and relationships.
- Ability to identify and bank on business opportunities while ensuring that efficient management of the existing ones.
- Must be able to exceed expectations.
- An energetic entrepreneur with strong financial knowledgeand the ability to develop the best strategy to foster arelationship with all our clients (internal and external) with the aim of improving our business.
- Exceptional presentation and communication skills with a fluent knowledge of German and English Language.
- Capable of working with or without a team at both local and international level.
- Experience with Microsoft Office suite, Social media channels, and CRM.
- At least three years experience as a sales representative in a comparable environment.
- Experience in providing B2B services is of added advantage.
- Exposure to the best practices in a professional and dynamic environment.
- Knowledge of getting relevant data and information about the clients or business.
- Excellent understanding and knowledge of the B2B structure.
- A university degree or any equivalent but relevant experience is desirable.
- Market enquiry and consultancy experience are required.
- Advanced Financial Services, banking and investment experience and knowledge