This job was found on ExpatJob.com
Job URL: https://www.expatjob.comPrint Job
$ 4500 to $ 5000 per month
February 14 2018
Our company currently seeks an intelligent person to identify the different opportunities available in the industry by scrutinizing the industry and merely contacting both potential and existing customers. The right individual must be proficient in lead generation and documentation of products to bring about effective communication with prospective customers.
Customer and Account Management:
- Develop and maintain strong but favorable relationships with all our clients.
- Responds to the inquiries of all the customers and ensure that their needs are efficiently and promptly met.
- Communicate and follow up the complaint of all the customers in an effective manner to ensure that the complaintsare satisfactorily resolved.
- Understand the feelings and mindset of the customers while making sure that you utilize all the available but necessary resources to satisfy the customer while minimizing cost.
- Have a good knowledge of the company’s goals and forecast while ensuring that the company exceeds their sales targets.
- Make a plan based on the internal strategy and customers’ needs to bring about more sales and to negotiate effectively.
- Gather and put forward information regarding a particular service as may be required.
- Generate leads and ensure that you follow up on the lead generated to bring about strategic growth.
- Evaluate the needs of the customers with the aim of improving the company’s business by making sure that the company’s products meet the requirements of the potential customers
- Collaborate with the Building Management team and the owner to obtain and renew a maintenance agreement. This may include an update as to new requirement which is necessitated by the introduction of new technology.
- Gather and evaluate all data that would help the company have an added advantage over its competitors with the aim of making recommendations that will be useful to the company.
Process Management and Administration
- Ensure the sales forecast and proposal of all our products.
- Follow the best practices in the industry to bring about the full usage of all the systems in the company.
- Work on the information of the customers in line with the laid down standards, procedures, and law to ensure that their informationis effectively maintained and prepared.
- Collaborate with the Contract Control on anything related to the sales agreement.
- Account for any receivable on the accounts that have been assigned to you.
- Ensure that the staff have a strong knowledge of the company’s products and practices by ensuring that you participate in its development programs
- A university degree is required most especially in Engineering or Business.
- At least three years relevant experience in an elevator or similar industry.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Ability to communicate well orally and in writing.
- Must have a customer oriented personality and must be able to satisfy the customers with his/her commitment.
- Negotiation skills to persuasively gain the customers’ trust.
- Persuade the customers into believing in the company.
- Present your ideas and material in such a way that people will understand and be engaged.
- Must be able to identify, analyze and solve problems effectively by creating highly creative solutions.
- A team player who can relate to different people at all level.