This job was found on ExpatJob.com
Job URL: https://www.expatjob.comPrint Job
£ 20000 to £ 45000 per annum
London, UNITED KINGDOM
November 17 2017
We seek an individual that will serve as the Account Manager of the company who will work closely with one other individual as well as report directly to Ben Elliot, a Co-Founder of Quintessentially.
The main responsibilities of the selected candidate are divided into different categories, and these categories are as follows:
- Programme Management or Managing Brand Development:
• Assisting and managing top-tier inbound investment itineraries alongside the client in the interest of the company.
• Attending external events as well as accompanying client as a brand ambassador as may be required.
• Managing and running top-tier in-house social events as well as managing the Guest list and developing external, in-house and inbound events.
- Social Calendar:
• Managing, researching and updating event documents to conform with the company’s calendar.
• Introducing new and exciting investment opportunities both commercial and philanthropic which would be beneficial to Quintessentially and the client.
• Developing and building relationships with brands and business to bring about the promotion of the clients’ program.
• Managing and running of top-tier pipeline opportunities including event sourcing and access, investment opportunities, brand introductions.
- Service Manager for VIP Public Sector Organisation:
• Ensuring the cultivation of a strong personal relationship with the client as well as perceiving the service provided by Quintessentially to be highly valuable.
• Devising top-end and exciting itineraries for UHNW international visitors to the UK.
• Ensuring the formation of relationships with appropriate brands and service providers to bring about a completely bespoke and unique experience.
• Ensuring the day to day communication between Quintessentially and our client as well as bringing about the meeting of service commitments.
• Ensuring the motivation of contributing and sister businesses in delivering exceptional levels of support.
- Ability to grow excellent, long lasting and mutually valuable client relationships.
- A deep understanding of global HNW lifestyles, expectations, needs and preferences.
- Ability to prioritize work, make decisions, meet deadlines and communicate effectively under severe pressure.
- Ability to deal with confidential information with no prejudice to discretion and sensitivity.
- An energetic, proactive and positive person.