This job was found on ExpatJob.com
Job URL: https://www.expatjob.comPrint Job
$ 5500 to $ 6800 per month
November 21 2018
We seek an Account Manager who will own the client relationship who will be responsible for meeting client expectations and ensuring the full updating of the client with the activity on the account. Apart from this, the Account Manager is responsible for developing the relationship with the client by identifying and selling additional services as a value add, or on top of the retainer. Such individual will also be responsible for the leadership and motivation of the team ensuring their continuous development and thrive in their roles.
Qualities and skills:
- Attention to detail coupled with a proven writing ability.
- Ability to think creatively and understand the client’s business issues and requirements.
- Polished and professional appearance with a highly developed presentation skills.
- A thorough knowledge of the media both print and broadcast.
- Ability to motivate and lead a team as well as the ability to delegate with the team effectively.
- Ability to achieve a lot within a tight schedule and deadline
- Ability to interact with all client at a broad level confidence as well as a proven ability to keep abreast of current affairs and relate them to client situations.
- Expertise in social media tools and approaches.
- Five to six years’ experience with at least 2 to 3 years in a PR company as a senior account executive handling tech or consumer clients
- Providing line management of the account team including coaching, supervision, assessment, and the review of staff.
- Developing and managing a PR plan as well as setting team objectives on daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly basis
- Monitoring the achievement of objectives to ensure the meeting of all the objectives.
- Monitoring team activity levels against budget as well as liaising with consultants outside the team such as analyst relations, public relations, and creative services
- Booking and managing client meetings as well as ensuring that all activity and results are reported back to the client.
- Managing the clients’ expectation and ensuring that the client tasks and commitments are clearly communicated and give a clear explanation of the consequences of missed deadlines.
- Understanding and engaging in social media strategy and execution for clients as well as participating in the preparation and presentation of pitches for new business
Salary and Benefits:
We offer a very competitive salary and benefits package like paid health insurance, paid vacation days, birthday off, public holidays and the potential for international travel.