This job was found on ExpatJob.com
Job URL: https://www.expatjob.comPrint Job
£ 7200 to £ 7500 per month
London, UNITED KINGDOM
October 2 2021
For company growth, we seek currently the experienced Account Manager. The right person will be responsible for building strong relationships with all our clients. S/he will also provide excellent customer support at all time to our clients using the relevant data.
- Drive the growth of our business by adopting the best strategy and IOWCA products which would improve our customer’s portfolio.
- Ensure that our relationships with all our clientsare well developed and maintained to bring out excellent results.
- Provide the necessary guidance needed by our customers.
- Assist small businesses in achieving their business objectives with IWOCA by cementing and maintaining our relationships with them.
- Exceed each customer’s expectations by providing the necessary support as well as addressing the customer’s issue adequately.
- Collaborate with different IWOCA teams for us to satisfy all our clients.
- Bring about changes that would improve our company and the customers’ experience.
- Strong commercial knowledge with interest in assisting SMEs.
- Proven accounting experience and understanding across the European region.
- Excellent listening and communication skills with the ability to delight the customers through your telephone conversation with them.
- Ability to manage time and multitask.
- Experience in the simplification of complicated terms about our services and products for our customers to understand.
- Skills in managing our relationships with all our customers.
- Analytical and problem solving skills utilizing creative and innovative approach.
- The entrepreneurial mindset to succeed in a team oriented environment.
- Opportunity to join a team of intelligent and humble individuals that are passionate about learning.
- A chance to grow your career.
- Competitive expat benefit packages.
- Regular tournaments in foosball and ping pong.
- Recreationalareas to chill out.
- Gym membership fee and Oxford Circus Restaurant subsidization
- Different sports like cycling, climbing, etc.
- Work retreats like French Alps, Balearic Island among others.
- 26 day holiday per year (your birthday inclusive).