This job was found on ExpatJob.com
Job URL: https://www.expatjob.comPrint Job
$ 7500 to $ 7800 per month
Seoul, SOUTH KOREA
October 6 2021
Cummins which is a global power leader in the design, manufacture, distribution, and servicing of engines, fuel systems, air handling, filtration, emission solutions and other related technologies.
- Working with the account teams to sell the company’s products and services and also meet the goals of increasing sales within the assigned accounts.
- Ensuring that the account team is supported to bring about the development and maintenance of customer relations through coordinate internal communication and interfaces.
- Ensuring the provision of all necessary information that will help the account team in negotiation and the implementation of contracts with accounts.
- Aiding the company in bringing about an organized customer visits and negotiation while serving as a supporting voice of the customer initiatives.
- Providing the market research data, analysis and market trend which will be useful to the Account team as well as the preparation and update of market, customer, competitor and product summaries.
- Providing all the OEM forecast and order management
- Ability to understand and identify the needs of the Global Channel Partners to bring about the effectiveness of the customers.
- Ability to analyze all the necessary data and perform different basic calculations as may be required.
- Ability to work and have more understanding of the voice of the customer.
- Ability to analyze business and market as well as make great plans.
- A good experience of order management and forecasting
- Ability to communicate well with people with no prejudice to Sales negotiation and project management skills.
- Excellent skills in written and spoken English couple with the ability to work in MS Office skilfully.
- Analytical, market research, interpersonal skills, and open-mindedness are required.
- A University, College or another equivalent degree in Sales, Marketing or other related subjects.
- Equivalent industry experience could also be accepted in place of the required educational certification.
- At least four years of relevant professional experience in MNC Automotive or other related industry
Compensation and Benefits:
- A basic salary which is proportional to the experience of the worker coupled with performance based bonus.
- Other bonus packages like 4 Major insurance support, Group Insurance, Annual medical check, Competitive Pension, Childcareand Employee Congratulation.
- Other supports like Condolence support, Employee Assistant Program (Consulting) and much more are also available.