This job was found on ExpatJob.com
Job URL: https://www.expatjob.comPrint Job
5300 to 5500 per month
November 21 2017
Our company seeks an Accounting and Tax Specialist with proficiency in all tax-related processes of a large manufacturing company which has an international operation. The chosen candidate must have experience with international VAT issues, IRFS, and statutory corporate tax calculations. The position is merely a “hands-on” position for the chosen candidate who is required to understand, support and address all the expectations of the key stakeholders like Shared Services Centre (SSC), Group Tax & Group Controlling, internal and external auditors, etc. Apart from this, the chosen candidate will possess an excellent communication skill to be able to communicate successfully and clearly with all our stakeholders. We want an individual who is driven by improvement and always ready to work with both issues and details. This work also requires a timely delivery from the successful candidate.
- Taking responsibility for all the corporate tax and VAT calculations with no exclusion to the reporting and withholding of taxes among others.
- Participating in all tax related tasks alongside with the Project Controllers.
- Assisting and monitoring the HR on all the personnel related issues like VAT declarations preparation among others.
- Preparing and validating journal vouchers as well as authorizing Tax related reconciliations for the Balance Sheet accounts in line with your IFRS experience.
- Working and reviewing all accounts to ensure the execution of internal auditing and process deliveries.
- Participating actively in the Annual Reports for the Swedish companies as well as ensuring the timely deliveries to the various stakeholders, Corporate, and controllers.
- Serving as a support while working proactively with the Stakeholders just to avoid any process failures.
- Monitoring and taking part in Service Level Agreements (SLA) and Operating Level Agreements (OLA) to make improvements
- Working actively for the purpose of identifying, addressing and executing improvements in processes.
- A university degree in Finance, Business Administration, and Accounting.
- At least five working experience in the related field.
- Experience withcorporate ERP systemsis highly required while Baan and SAP experience will be highly beneficial respectively.
- Experience in the Tax Department of a large international company, Swedish Tax authorities, and auditing company.
- Strong communication and diplomacy skills with an open minded personality and the ability to work excellently under pressure.
- Fluency in both English and Swedish business is highly mandatory for this role.