This job was found on ExpatJob.com
Job URL: https://www.expatjob.comPrint Job
7800 to 8000 per month
September 26 2021
Our company seeks an individual that will be responsible for the performance of functions relating to account principles development and maintenance, prompt financial statements accuracy, financial reporting and a host of others. The right individual will also be involved in the supervision of the accountants while managing your team to make sure that all their works are done accurately.
- Make sure that all the financial reports are done accurately and promptly at the end of the year, month or each quarter of the year.
- Acquire a better knowledge of financial reporting.
- Make sure that all our transactions are processed accurately and promptly
- Perform all our reconciliation activities actively, rapidly and accurately.
- Be responsible for the calculation of the tax of each entity of the group.
- Collaborate with different providers including the external ones to make sure that the VAT returns are promptly done.
- Support our goals and aspirations by working with different other finance departments.
- Be responsible for the development of excellent procedures which will be used with the available resources to improve our level of accuracy in the company by supervising and motivating your department to work.
- Provide pieces of advice to different staff as regards to how they will handle transactions which do not fall within non-routine reporting.
- Ensure a smooth and prompt year-end audit by working directly with the Financial Controller of the company.
- Provide the necessary assistance that is required for the development or implementation of new methodologies or features which could improve the flow of work in our department.
- Be responsible for the training of all our staff both old and potential ones.
- Work directly with your members to provide a report as regards to all our goals and objectives on a yearly basis while you advise the company on our progression as a team.
- Work with the Financial Controller on several special projects.
- A master degree in accounting.
- At least ten years experience in a related position, preferably in the financial sector.
- Life insurance experience is a plus.
- Knowledge and expertise in IFRS reporting is an advantage.
- Interest in technical, financial accounting issues is required.
- Experience with Big 4 is a plus.
- Ability to communicate fluently in English while French is an added advantage.
- Ability to work with the aim of bringing out the best result.
- Work with a team or independently in a bid to meet the strictest deadline while working under pressure.
- Ability to communicate and present well.
- Ability to develop excellent relationships with your colleagues while you ensure their support.
- Ability to pay attention to details and the ability to solve problems with ease.