This job was found on ExpatJob.com
Job URL: https://www.expatjob.comPrint Job
$ 5000 to $ 6000 per month
Hong Kong, HONG KONG
October 28 2017
About the job:
Our company was founded in 1978 in Australia. Since then, our company has been growing rapidly to the extent that it has become one of the world’s largest registrar. Our company has the portfolio of serving as the pioneer of several securities industry’s innovations with the aim of helping our clients’ companies develop and maintain their strong relationships with their customers, investors, and staffs. Presently, Computershare has representatives in several financial markets with over 16, 000 staffers all over the world.
Our company has over forty years experience in Hong Kong market which makes them an experienced provider of registry services including Initial Public Offerings. Our company has five business areas in just China and Hong Kong.
Our company’s functions:
- We provide registry services including registry solutions to over 800 public companies.
- We manage and plan all the necessary schemes and schedules of a company using our unrivaled investment in technology.
- We help in the identification, location, and communication of all the primary shareholders with the aim of ensuring the security of votes as may be required.
- We help in the provision of web-based board portal solutions with the aim of supporting the company’s administration and governance.
- We provide international solutions which will solve the problems and challenges involving the global market stage as well as cross-advisory advice.
- Handling our day to day records of all our Account Payable transactions.
- Making sure that payments are made accurately and promptly.
- Bringing about the correct classification of cost as well as the approval of all invoices.
- Providing support for the month end close audit and calculations as well as the review of the system records to aid account reconciliation.
- Aiding the monthly report including the variance and account analyses.
- Working with the aim of ensuring the performance of all ad-hoc duties and tasks as may be required.
- A certification in Accounting, Finance or any related discipline.
- At least a year of relevant account payable experience.
- Ability to solve problems easily and pay attention to details.
- Ability to organize works in a detail-oriented manner.
- Ability to operate Computer coupled with excellent knowledge of Epicor.
- Ability to communicate well in both written and oral Chinese or English.
- Ability to be available at all time.
- A five-day working plan.
- An excellent salary.
- Bonuses like Chinese New Year among others.
- Other benefits which include education and medical benefits.