This job was found on ExpatJob.com
Job URL: https://www.expatjob.comPrint Job
December 14 2018
Our company currently seeks an Accounting Officer for our office in Sydney. Our company offers the most customized training that is needed by you for your career success.
- Oversee all the daily operations of our funds or corporate clients as well as ensure a follow up on third parties, clients and investors.
- Ensure that all record books of the fund or corporate clients and all periodic valuations, and the preparation of monthly reporting deliverables.
- Ensure the coordination the annual audits by providing the necessary assistance.
- Prepare all the periodic GST returns and Tax as well a ensure the maintenance of all relevant contacts with the tax advisers at hand.
- Perform the function of a liaising officer for the investment managers, custodians banks and shareholders to ensure the quick resolution of any issues which may arise.
- At least a bachelor degree in Finance, Economics or Accounting.
- Ability to complete post graduate qualification while working.
- At least some experience in alternative investment fund administration field or any other corporate financial role.
- Excellent knowledge of valuation, accounting, and fund industry.
- Some knowledge of investment products and other products is an asset.
- A good understanding of all securities which may be encountered in the fund industry.
- Ability to speak English fluently as well as a good understanding of the Australian Tax.
- Ability to meet deadlines and work independently without any direction.
- Ability to join, commit and grow a team by working tirelessly.