This job was found on ExpatJob.com
Job URL: https://www.expatjob.comPrint Job
£ 7600 to £ 7800 per month
Chalfont, UNITED KINGDOM
September 24 2021
About the job:
We, Citrix Systems UK Ltd, currently seek an individual who is very intelligent and experienced to serve as the Accounting Supervisor of our company. The crux of his/her function is to ensure that our company and other subsidiaries comply with the laws of the land and the tax requirements. The right individual would be responsible to the Senior Manager, Accounting, EMEA and work on the management of project and people.
- Provide the timely and accurate compliance with the provisions of the law, tax or vat requirement and the completion of files or other submissions without missing a strict deadline.
- Utilise your understanding of all the local regulations to ensure that all our financial documentations comply with them.
- Manage the reports of the company about either statute or regulation.
- Make sure that you update your knowledge of all the accounting policies as they change on a daily basis.
- Act as the leader of the team saddled with the function of auditing tax, ensuring its analysis and compliance with the statutes and regulations.
- Be responsible for the understanding of the effect a previous acquisition or a business risk taken has over the financials (current or future) of the company.
- Be responsible for the reconciliation of tax documentation on a monthly basis in line with US GAAP.
- Be in charge of some special projects as may be required or assigned.
- Take the necessary steps to ensure the perfection of several technical processes which include VAT.
- Be responsible for the coaching, mentoring, training and comments over the subordinate employees to ensure that they are well supervised.
- Ability to work within a team effectively and develop excellent business relationships with other members of the team.
- Develop an excellent relationship with external individuals,e.g., external auditors or local authorities to build trust, reliability, and cooperation.
- U.S. citizen is required while proficiency in another European language is an added advantage.
- Ability to work with or without a team over diversified tasks with knowledge of priority.
- Expertise in the management of a team.
Education and Experience:
- A professional qualification as an accountant,e.g., ACCA
- At least five years of experience in a related position of which auditing position is preferred.
- Sound knowledge of FRS101 or UK GAAP is a must.
- Ability to utilize the best tools for reporting,e.g., BPC, SAP, etc. is a plus.
- Experience in an IT industry is desired.