This job was found on ExpatJob.com
Job URL: https://www.expatjob.comPrint Job
$ 5200 to $ 5500 per month
October 23 2018
Our company provides advice and business intelligence for different businesses in the area of infrastructure, distressed debt among others. Over the years, we have transit into a global player that covers many activities. We have different offices in Hong Kong, India, London and so on. We have regional offices and bureaus. This is an opportunity for you to work in an established business that is very profitable.
About the job:
The right candidate will serve as a member of the Finance team in Mumbai. You will have to collaborate with the Regional and Global Financial Controller, and the Credit and AR manager.
We aim at building up a strong financial team to provide an excellent operation in the whole of India. The team builds up will be in two phases of which the first phase will deal with all the operations that involve finance and sales invoice processing. Phase two will deal with IFRS, domestic tax, off-shoring, payroll work among others. The right person must be able to adapt easily to changes.
- Recruit individuals to join your team with the aim of running the finance processing activities.
- Prepare sales invoice, credit control performance and the management and training of your team.
- Assist the director in charge of the finance team annually.
- Process the operation payroll for our activities in India while you assist the Financial Control with the audit of the necessary financial document as may be required.
- An experienced and highly skilled Accountant.
- At least two years working experience in the recruitment of people into a team.
- Must have a good understanding of the Accounting standards at the local and international level.
- Impeccable communication skills (written and oral English).
- Interpersonal skills.
- A good understanding of planning, organizing and implementing both short and long term plans.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and Oracle.
- Capable of working under pressure.