This job was found on Expat Jobs.com
Job URL: https://www.expatjob.comPrint Job
4000 to 5000 per month
September 15 2017
We seek a developer in Agile Data Labs that will be responsible for various projects and strategic initiatives with the intent to improve the performance of the company through data and information.
- Ensuring the covering of the full delivery lifecycle which ranges from the initial dialogue with the business through the actual technical implementation.
- Participating in projects and strategic initiatives within BI and Analytics.
- Partnering with key stakeholders in business and IT when needed.
- Ensuring unit and integration testing and facilitation of user acceptance test as well as bringing about data engineering work in collaboration with our data scientists.
- Absorbing and joining the driving of the ongoing digital journey of the organisation by ensuring the impact of it on existing processes and technical landscape.
- At least three years’ working experience in Business Intelligence and Analytics
- Master’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or any similar field.
- Excellent track record of delivering quality services in technologies like Hadoop, Informatica (BDE), MS Azure or Teradata.
- Strong experience with Agile or Scrum methodology and tools like JIRA.
- Great collaboration skills and stakeholder management skills to ensure the engagement and delivery of products autonomously.
- Ability and willingness to branch out across several technologies in the interest of the company.
- Proficiency in both written and oral English Language as well as excellent communication skills.
- Ability to apply your strong business intelligence and analytics capabilities delivering insights to the organisation in strong collaboration with our business specialists and data scientists.
- Ability to relate with other highly skilled and well-recognised people for their ability to bridge business and technology to bring about high-value business insight.
- The team leads in term of the forefront of technology and as a result of that, you get exposed to the most important strategic initiatives of the organisation.
- Ability to work in an extremely exciting and fast-paced, growing and dynamic team.
- Ability to learn agility and flat structures which will have significant impacts on your daily work and responsibilities.