This job was found on ExpatJob.com
Job URL: https://www.expatjob.comPrint Job
5500 to 5700 per month
October 17 2017
Raet seeks an intelligent and talented Agile Tester who can implement and execute all the test suites (be it manual or automated) alongside with other developers in its Business intelligence team. The job involves the delivery of stories in a responsive setting.
- Collaborate with both the teammates and products owners to ensure that the business worth is jointly delivered.
- Review each user story to advise the owner on its completeness as regards to the description of the user’s story and the readiness for development or test.
- Be responsible for the assessment and recommendation of whether a customer story is suitable for test taking manual and automated testing into cognizance alongside with the dependency of the story with other user stories.
- Determine the estimate and scope required for testing each user stories.
- Utilize your skills and knowledge to develop a strategy for execution of different test cases using the different types of tests ranging from automated, manual, functional, performance and non-functional tests.
- Optimize automated testing to develop and implement the best approach for regression testing to make sure that the quality requirements are maintained.
- Report any damage noticed and ensured that each reported fixesare assessed as the project moves from one increment to another.
- Be responsible for the testing and quality metrics.
- A Bachelor or postgraduate degrees like Masters and Ph.D.
- At least two years experience working within a Scrum&Lean based firm while knowledge of SAFe is an added advantage.
- Experience in handling a large CRM or ERP systems and End-2-End testing in a business setting
- Expertise with different methods, strategies, and approaches for testing which include TMAP, ISTQB and desirably MTM.
- Working knowledge of non-functional testing and BI systems is preferable.
- Opportunity to work with talented professionals from all over the world within an internationally gifted business team.
- Chance of learning about the best practices in other countries like Belgium, Spain among others for your career development.
- Conducive environment for learning and personal development through training, workshops, and seminars.
- A day holiday for research, innovation and personal development.
- A permanent job with excellent remuneration which is subjected to some factors.
- Work hour is flexible and is between 7-10h or 16-19h, and on Friday, you work between 8-15h
- Opportunity to occasionally work from home with a flexible time frame.
- Other benefits like Health Insurance, Transport and Restaurant tickets, laptops among others.
- A week in Amersfoort in Netherland. For an on boarding program.