This job was found on ExpatJob.com
Job URL: https://www.expatjob.comPrint Job
$ 6600 to $ 6800 per month
New York, UNITED STATES
November 18 2017
We seek an AML/OFAC Systems Analyst who is a seasoned technology professional with experience in systems administration, support, and the implementation of small and medium scale AML enhancement and compliance projects. The candidate will manage various AML systems which are not limited to Prime Compliance Suite, Bankers' Toolbox for CTR reporting, OFAC systems (including Bridger, eGifts, and Penley), and various electronic regulatory filing and reporting systems.
- Monitoring daily system logs as well as reconciling data imports from multiple source applications to the functioning of AML systems functioning as expected as well as ensuring the update of customer and transaction data as scheduled.
- Ensuring the prompt identification, tracking, reporting and resolution of issues promptly.
- Maintaining AML system support logs, issue logs, and user access lists as well as assisting in troubleshooting AML system technical issues and identifying modifications needed in existing applications to meet changing user requirements.
- Maintaining and creating or updating AML rules, control system parameters, and interface tables.
- Analysing the data as contained in the corporate database and identifies data integrity issues with existing and proposed systems as well as implementing solutions.
- Developing ad-hoc reports and statistics for management reporting as well as coordinating with vendor teams for application support and periodic upgrades.
- Assisting in the management of an outsourcing relationship for 3rd party application development and programming consultants.
- Identifying opportunities that would improve the efficiency of business processes.
- Assisting in the creation of the requirements specifications for all enhancement and new development projects.
- Performing special projects, and additional duties and responsibilities as required
- Performing the responsibilities of the job and ensures that employees maintain Sarbanes-Oxley compliance and adhere to internal control policies and procedures.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems coupled with a minimum of two years of working experience in systems development and administration.
- Experience with AML transaction monitoring applications or other major compliance products preferably Prime Compliance Suite not excluding Mantas and Actimize.
- Experience with database technology platform preferably MS SQL Server or similar database technologies.
- Experience with reporting tools, preferably Cognos business intelligence desired and in the development of customer reports either in Excel, Cognos or Business Intelligence format is preferred.
- Experience in application administration and support preferably AML systems while ACAMs certification is a plus.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Excellent knowledge of database technology platforms especially MS SQL or similar database technologies.
- Custom reporting and Report development skills.
- Ability to use Excel, Cognos and Business Intelligence are preferred for Report purpose.
- A strong background of Microsoft.NET and Visual Basic is preferred.
- Knowledge of application administration and support (Preferably AML systems) with Computer literacy and proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Self- motivation and the ability to prioritize and meet deadlines while managing changing priorities.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills coupled with strong verbal and written communication skills.