This job was found on ExpatJob.com
Job URL: https://www.expatjob.comPrint Job
$ 4000 to $ 4500 per month
September 28 2021
We seek an Applications Developer who will be based out of Waterloo office to assist with internal and external business portals. The successful Applications Developer will analyze, design, program, debug, and modify software enhancements in local, networked, or Internet-related computer programs. Code created by you may be used in commercial or end-user applications. You will use current programming language and technologies as well as writing code, completing programming and performing testing and debugging of applications. You will also complete documentation and procedures for installation and maintenance and may interact with users to define system requirements and necessary modifications.
- Developing new features and functionality for our learning platforms and our customer portals.
- Working on system integrations between our cloud-based business platforms and customer facing portals.
- Developing customer facing web forms.
- Excellent skills with PHP, Object Oriented Design as well as an excellent knowledge of JEE (JSP, Servlets, JDBC, etc.), Java Frameworks (Spring) and Freemarker.
- Experience with MySQL, SQL Server, Oracle and a strong understanding of Web Services (REST, SOAP)
- Enjoying solving problems as well as taking on difficult challenges solving amazing solutions.
- Knowing how to solve something as well as being able to dig deep to get information to solve a problem.
- Being patient, level-headed and always ready to help both your customers and co-workers.
- Ability to communicate effectively and explain anything to anyone either verbally or in writing.
- Ability to use your skills to clarify what needs to be done when given a high level of assignment.
- Self-motivated and success-driven with the ability to volunteer for new challenges and pitch in when a co-worker needs help without being asked.
- Ability to offer your best effort on a daily busy because you are always ready to contribute and learn as much as possible
- Ability to push yourself beyond your comfort zone and the willingness to learn and take on new technologies.
- Ability to use SnapLogic Gerrit, Git, and GWT
- Proficiency in CSS, HTML, JBOSS and WildFly.