This job was found on ExpatJob.com
Job URL: https://www.expatjob.comPrint Job
$ 7700 to $ 8000 per month
December 18 2018
- Serving as the leader for all our Business System Projects.
- Working with our Infrastructure Team and other necessary teams for the purpose of bringing about the success of the company.
- Working with the aim of designing and implementing all the new features and projects in the systems.
- Making sure that the SFDC technical team are well managed while the technical development efforts for the business is prioritized.
- Making sure that all issues are investigated for the purpose of ensuring report in line with project testing phase and cause analysis.
- Making sure that the Development Standards are defined and implemented while change is managed alongside other SDLC processes.
- Ensuring the provision of all operational support for our internal clients and this may include troubleshoot and applications issue resolve.
- Making sure that accountability is incorporated in our meeting milestones for the purpose of bringing about the delivery of quality products.
- Making sure that change is well managed in line with the company’s policies.
- Making sure that functional requirements are translated into technical specifications which can be easily satisfied.
- Ensuring the continuous seeking of opportunities for the purpose of alleviating the redundancies and gaps in our operations.
- Making sure that all fellow team members are managed, coached and mentored for the developing and maintaining a uniform level of accuracy, quality and compliance with the rules and standards of the department and internal controls.
- Making sure that our customer is successful by infusing our understanding of the market with the requirements for the business success.
- Working with the aim of ensuring the preparation and management of all technical specifications which will ensure the enhancement of new features.
- Working with the aim of researching the competing products, trends, and services as well as providing anecessary recommendation to improve the products and its services.
- At least ten years of experience in the development of SalesForce.com
- Proficiency in the design and development of SalesForce technology.
- Ability to ensure the troubleshooting of technical issues that are related to SalesForce functionality
- An excellent understanding of the functionality of the SFDC application.
- Experience in the management of the development of our business systems.
- Experience in the development of web application including mobile platforms is advantageous.
- A University degree in Computer Science or any other related field.
- Ability to solve problems easily as well as self-start projects.
- Ability to communicate either in writing or by words of mouth.
- Ability to configure and develop all necessary technicality is required.
- Ability and experience in building and maintaining a lasting relationship with global teams.