This job was found on ExpatJob.com
Job URL: https://www.expatjob.comPrint Job
6000 to 6300 per month
October 5 2021
When it comes to food industry, Danone is one of the leading multinational companies with four business lines in Medical Nutrtion, Waters, Early Life Nutrution and Fresh Diary Products. The company is aimed at providing the best food to the people for the improvement of their health. Thus, we are committed in bring about social progress, success in business and future health building. We have over hundred thousand staffs who are passionate about their work and work hard to give the best health to the people. This work is someone who is passionate about work and is ready to work independently.
Currently, we seek an excellent French citizen who is capable of working as our Accountant for the provision of our unique development. This position is a full time one which is based in Copenhagen.
- Responsible for the management of all the credits.
- Getting involved in the activities related to the reconciliation of cash and the accounts.
- Serve as the collector of money and the provider of solutions to all the questions of the clients.
- Get involved in the analysis of credits as well as the assessment of customer risk.
- Ensure the accuracy in the allocation of cash on a timely basis.
- Collect cash on aregular basis and in an effective manner on past accounts as due.
- Collaborate with our Sales Department with the aim of bringing prompt and accurate resolutions to all account discrepancies.
- Be responsible for several reports with no exception to aged debtors report, cash estimation and bad debt provision reports among others.
- Develop and manage theexcellent relationship with all our clients to improve our business.
- Provide support for the management team on all ad-hoc requests and queries.
- Help in bringing about the fulfillment of the requirements necessary for both internal and external audits.
- Make sure that all activities and actions comply with the account policies of the company and internal control.
- A minimum of two years of experience in a related role
- Experience working in different multinational environments.
- Ability to persist and persevere with self-belief.
- Ability to take on new challenges which are going to bring about development regarding career and skills.
- Excellent attention to details, accuracy and excellent analysis.
- Ability to work professionally and perform functions under high pressure.
- Ability to lead and motivate a team.
- An impeccable command of English with knowledge of Swedish or Danish.
- Masters Degree in Finance or business related discipline is preferred.
- Opportunity to work in a very dynamic setting taking on interesting tasks.
- Opportunity to take part in the transition process.
- Opportunities to develop and grow yourself into becoming a better professional in an international environment.