This job was found on ExpatJob.com
Job URL: https://www.expatjob.comPrint Job
$ 2000 to $ 2500 per month
Kuala Lumpur, MALAYSIA
October 5 2018
Pan Pacific Hotels Group which has its headquarters in Singapore is in charge of more than 30 hotels, suites and resorts of which some of them are being developed in Asia, North America and Oceania. The Group has more than 10, 000 rooms for business. The group houses two brands which include PARKROYAL and Pan Pacific.
PARKROYAL has 12 hotels (business and leisure), suites and resorts that are situated in the main cities of Vietnam, Malaysia, Australia, etc. Each PARKROYAL branch reflects the creative touch of the culture and the people of where it is located. Thus, it gives the original tastes of the brand while maintaining the right connections with the locales.
The Kuala Lumpur branch of PARKROYAL is situated at the center of thecommercial area in the country where different businesses and shops are located. The branch is 45 minutes to the Airport and some minutes to the city center.
There are Orchid Club rooms, and Suite Room (deluxe and superior) for different people. In all, the hotel has 426 excellent rooms. Payment for the orchid club lounge services would earn a clientpersonalized services and other pecks.
- Be in charge of the accounts by making sure that the company meet or exceed the revenue targets.
- Improve our revenues by cementing excellent relationships which retain and sells our products to both new and existing clients.
- Collaborate with your team to strategize how to grow the catering department in the hotel.
- Discover more opportunities and develop plans and strategies to make use of such opportunities.
- Gather feedbacks and find the right action to rectify any negative comment on our services.
- Support the right department to cater for the guests’ needs and to provide exquisite services to all our clients.
- Meet and exceed the sales target that we set.
- At least two years’ experience as a sales executive or sales person of a 5-star Hotel.
- Must have worked in the Wedding and social events department of an established business.
- Sales, business studies and marketing certification.
- Must be an approachable and friendly person that is capable of working independently.