This job was found on ExpatJob.com
Job URL: https://www.expatjob.comPrint Job
$ 7400 to $ 7600 per month
February 21 2018
Our company seeks an individual who will be responsible for the provision of contribution and support for Kempinski’s vision. You must perform all your duties with the aims of making us become the undisputed leader in the industry of hospitality. You would also make our food and beverage become one of the intricacies of our brand. You would become a Food or Beverage Head of Department if and only if you perform well.
- The hotel has a body of rules and regulations which are strictly formulated and complied to with no exception to their policy on fire, safety, and personal hygiene.
- Ability to drive all our special outlets into full potential with the aim of driving more sales which would generate more business as may be appointed by the Food and Beverage Head of Department.
- Optimizing all the product cost based on sales without getting the quality customized.
- New ideas and innovation needs are fostered, implemented and shared through our corporate office with other hotels.
- Being an example to others by being punctual, in our hotel recommended business attire while meeting the standard of appearance, hygiene, and the grooming standard.
- Making sure that all our professional services are well provided to all our clients at the right time.
- Utilizing your knowledge of the products in your hotel with the aim of bringing about success.
- Looking after how the outlets are operated based on the functions stipulated in your appointments with the Food & Beverage Head of Department.
- Obeying the order of the Food and Beverage Department for change as may be dictated by the hotel management.
- Supporting all the corporate policies, guidelines and initiatives to bring about their implementation.
- Performing other duties and tasks which you may be responsible for taking charge of them.