This job was found on ExpatJob.com
Job URL: https://www.expatjob.comPrint Job
$ 6300 to $ 6500 per month
Hong Kong, HONG KONG
November 21 2017
- Be responsible for the development and implementation of all the strategic marketing plans for the promotion of the company’s products and brand to the potential private and institutional customers in China and Hong Kong.
- Collaborate with all the necessary teams for the planning and execution of the marketing campaigns and other evaluations.
- Ensure the implementation of the necessary tools and channels for online marketing, guarantees, and other assets which do not exclude social media, corporate website among others in line with the brand’s style.
- Be in charge of the awareness of event management.
- Work with the business partners that you sourced for advertisement, promotion and awareness creation campaign that would improve our market.
- Gather, and evaluate data relating to the behaviors of the customers and use the statistics to determine thesuccess of the company’s marketing strategy.
- Be up to date with the best marketing practices and the trends in the market to determine the best approach that the team could take.
- A University graduate in Computer Science, Business Administration or a related field of study.
- At least five years working experience as a marketer in a related industry or IT.
- Campaign and website management skills and experience is desired.
- Ability to speak and write excellent English, Putonghua, and Cantonese.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- A strong and up to date knowledge of digital advertisement.
- Communication and computer aptitude skills.
- Proficient with the use of Computer, its components, internet applications, Cloud computing and Microsoft Suite.
- Talented and passionate about marketing.
- Multi-tasking ability and strong attitude to work and detail.
- A good player who can relate to people around well.
- Typical expat package.
- Competitive salary.
- Annual leave of fifteen days.
- Working period is for five days per week.