This job was found on ExpatJob.com
Job URL: https://www.expatjob.comPrint Job
Hong Kong, HONG KONG
October 3 2021
With more than 280 branches in over 18 markets, DBS is ranked as one of the Asian top financial services groups. The bank is currently growing and set to bank on the opportunities in Greater China, Southeast Asia, and South Asia. It has its headquarter and listing in Singapore and currently has an “AA-“ and “Aa1” credit ratings which is one of the best in the Asia-Pacific. The bank has achieved many feats and been named the “Asia’s Best Bank” by The Banker, “Best Bank in Asia-Pacific” by Global Finance and a member of the Financial Times group. For good seven consecutive times, the bank has been regarded as “Safest Bank in Asia” by Global Finance from 2009 to 2016.
- Provide constructive and timely pieces of advice to both the Support units and the business units on Anti-Money Laundering and other suspicious activities.
- Ensure the investigation, escalation, conclusion, review of evidence and the timeliness of actions in line with the established procedures and the stipulated turnaround.
- Ensure the prompt escalation of confirmed or possible aging cases.
- Review and submit all the reports about suspicious activities to the law enforcement unit as soon as possible as well as ensuring the follow up of such report.
- Make sure that all AML, STR and other surveillance works are properly recorded and registered.
- Ensure the record of all information statistics that are reported on a regular basis
- Escalate issues with high priorities which may pose highly significant risks.
- Ensure the participation in ad-hoc surveillance projects and initiatives for both AML and transactions.
- Help the MLRO/TSU with the collection and analysis of customers’ data, transaction, and account among others to ensure the effectiveness and proper monitoring of account for Money Laundering and other suspicious transaction.
- A university degree in any finance related discipline or finance.
- A minimum of four working years experiences on TSU/AML which is acquired from investigative works or international banks.
- A thorough and updated knowledge of the consumer, private and corporate services, products and transactions.
- Ability to think logically and technically to manage and understand a large figure or data.
- Ability to work and cope with a fast paced and highly dynamic banking environment.
- Ability to use your sound commercial judgment and experience any time any day.
- Ability to relate with others and communicate well with them.
- Ability to negotiate well and better than the competitors.