This job was found on ExpatJob.com
Job URL: https://www.expatjob.comPrint Job
2500 to 3500 per month
Co Donegal, IRELAND
September 14 2021
To assist in meeting this demand, Pramerica is looking for a dynamic candidate to work as an Associate API Integrator\Developer. The successful applicant will join an existing team who will be responsible for developing, implementing, and supporting API enabled services within Prudential. This is excellent opportunity for a junior technologist to upskill in leading edge technologies on an accelerated learning path.
The candidate will be expected to assist in the following areas:
· API Proxy Configuration and API Development: Define, configure and maintain API proxy definitions to: secure, control and manage APIs. Build and test APIs for new and existing backend services to help facilitate development team migrations. Help educate teams managing and developing APIs.
· Utility Services & Reusable Asset Library: Build and document components, code or other assets that can be leveraged by project teams. Includes value-added infrastructure services that are non-BU specific and might otherwise be redundantly developed and maintained by each area.
· Cross-BU Collaboration & Knowledge Management: assist in the creation and maintenance of an Enterprise Integration community and body of knowledge (BOK) at Prudential.
· Standards, Best Practices and Patterns: Help to maintain proven practices that facilitate optimal leveraging of integration technology and facilitate integration goals.
· Problem and Incident Resolution Consulting: assist LOB’s and GBTS service provider in resolving problems and incidents as needed. Level-3 support for complex problems
· Integration Security Consulting: provide services to help Integration teams utilize the appropriate security solutions. Assist in integrating with established security infrastructure
Position requirement and Education:
Participate in the design and implementation of enterprise class, highly available and scalable applications
Use DevOPs tooling for: build, deployment and testing automation
The candidate is expected to have an aptitude in one or more of the following areas:
Web Development: HTML5, JQuery, Bootstrap
Mobile Development: Apple iOS, Android
Ability to work in a fast paced environment and deliver production quality software within tight schedules
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
The following will be an advantage:
·BS degree in computer or related fields