This job was found on ExpatJob.com
Job URL: https://www.expatjob.comPrint Job
New York, UNITED STATES
December 16 2018
With our aim to grow our New York Office, we seek an intelligent individual that would serve as the Associate Director of the company. Our company is one of the leading global Strategic Communication that provides a platform for workers of different level to work on various programs which include media, creative thinking, etc. As our worker, you would have the chance of working across different fields.
- Get involved in the daily performance of both digital and consumer account works with the help of other colleagues.
- Be responsible for several small projects or accounts, a supervisor or account lead as the case may be.
- Creat the development and management of all the necessary project programming which is instrumental to the company.
- Integrate both the social and digital tactics required for our strategy to perform well globally.
- Get yourself familiarize with several tools for social media as well as other metrics that are responsible for driving success
- Be responsible for the management of the trust, respect, and confidence of the clients.
- Make sure that all the team members are well informed and involved in whatever program you run.
- Determine the identification of problems relating to accounts and seek to solve them with the assistance of other colleagues.
- Work with the aim of applying our goals, practices, and visions on your works.
- At least five years experience in communications or digital expertise.
- Experience in Food and Beverage is preferred.
- A University degree in Journalism, marketing or in any other similar fields.
- Having good relation with people on media either through traditional strategies or the development of the new strategy.
- Familiar with managing all media events and consumer activations.
- A good experience in the development of press release and other kits.
- Possession of excellent writing skills coupled with the ability to participate in consumer-facing communications.
- Ability to relate with people around you and make sure that the company’s relationship with the client is well managed effectively.
- Experience working with staying updated with all the news both at all levels, organizing, researching, communicating and presenting well.
- Ability to manage several projects as well as multitask.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and other social media channels.