This job was found on ExpatJob.com
Job URL: https://www.expatjob.comPrint Job
$ 25000 to $ 35000 per annum
December 16 2018
- Leading the analysis or research into the competitive landscapes, customers, metrics of products and the latest internet trends to identify and fill gaps of products or generate ideas that will increase market share or the customer experience while bringing about development and growth.
- Translating the product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes
- Prioritizing and scoping activities based on the impacts of those activities on the business as well as the customers.
- Bringing about new features as well as working on the enhancements of existing features by collaborating directly with the engineering, marketing, finance, operations, and external stakeholders
- Publicizing and building product awareness and understanding among the relevant individuals.
- A bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or any other technical field while MBA is a plus.
- A minimum of 3.5 GPA on 4.0 from either top local or overseas universities.
- A passion for data-driven product development and using technology to make the world better
- An excellent analytical skill and a strong intuition for behaviors of users
- Ability to influence and make things happen while remaining charismatic.
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- A good knowledge of product management or development in the internet space preferably