This job was found on ExpatJob.com
Job URL: https://www.expatjob.comPrint Job
$ 4500 to $ 5000 per month
September 28 2021
About the job:
We seek a driven and analytical Back-End Developer who wants to work as a key player in a fast growing company operating in Bangkok. You will have a significant influence on the company’s platforms as well as work with cutting-edge technology to build applications that will be used by of thousands of customers across the Asia Pacific region as our Backend Developer.
- Successful completion of several projects and initial assignments during the interview process
- Published code in any language ideally GitHub for us to take a look at what you can do.
- Your level of formal education, mathematics skills, and others do not matter, what matters is you being able to do the developing.
- Ability to be a part of a team which creates a world-class application and creatively contribute to ongoing development.
- Willingness to work in Nodej.js, GoLang, and PHP and being able and willing to learn from others.
Taking ownership of some of our microservices and which include:
- Watching trends and best practices in Node.js, GoLang or PHP development as well as reading blogs and compiling ideas on how to improve our backend systems
- Participating in all phases of the development lifecycle, focusing on coding, testing, and monitoring.
- Getting feedback about the system from and making sure the feedback is implemented as well as implementing new things requested by business or sales quickly.
- Working in a team with other Backend developers
- Thinking critically about the systems as a whole to identify bottlenecks and propose solutions
Other technical requirements:
- Ability to transform business requirement to the technical specification as well as being able to develop and test your code independently.
- Deploy to production system as well as being able to monitor and analyze postdeployment metrics.
- The location of your working place is in our office in Bangkok where you will work directly with all the other engineers and the tech co-founder.
- Our office is very beautiful and full of snacks, sodas, and beer.
- You will be responsible for the systems, its operation, and maintenance.
- You will be able to use the newest technologies and gain lots of travel-related know-how.
- A lot of fun is always present at our office.