This job was found on ExpatJob.com
Job URL: https://www.expatjob.comPrint Job
$ 5500 to $ 5800 per month
November 21 2017
- Leadership and Team Building
• Working towards the development of the team into a high performing team that shares the same common purpose for project goals achievement.
• Working in a positive team environment for the purpose of working with the RA’s Strategic plan and core values.
- Project Management:
• Implementing all the components of the projects effectivelyby the scope of work and commitments.
• Participating in all the activities which will result in the development of the project with no exception to the preparation of all necessary documents as well as building all necessary relationship.
• Working towards the completion of annual planning and progress reporting as well as overseeing all the planning and budgeting in compliance with the USAID and RA requirements.
• Making sure that all the sites are visited to ensure the effective project performance and the management of projects on the site.
• Supervising all the daily activities including the implementation and the internal coordination of all the all the staff and other functions.
• Making sure that all the project management tools are used on site while other institutional communications are effected.
• Making sure that both the strategic and technical quality of all our projects are in line with the RA´s country representatives, sector specialists, and other necessary personnel.
• Making sure that all communications with all project partners are effective.
- Design and Execution of Sustainable biocommerce initiatives
• Providing all the strategic guidance, expertise and supervision that might be needed in the site coordination while partnering with the experts on adoption and upscaling of our climate initiatives.
• Monitoring all the consultants’ works and ensuring the development of thescope of work which the consultants must follow.
• Developing very innovative and new institutional capacity building approaches towards all biocommerce.
• Working as a supervisor over the implementation of priority activities and initiatives as well as facilitating all the access to finance, and market.
- Partnership Building and External Relations
• Building and maintaining results-based relationships with all governmental agencies, local and international partners coupled with other stakeholders with the aim of ensuring the adoption
• Participating actively on stakeholders in the development and execution of all our biocommerce strategies and capacity building activities.
• Coordinating all the international and regional initiatives with the aim of building new alliances with all the related stakeholders to biocommerce programs to ensure the success of the activities and the compliance with the law.
• Working collaboration with all the communication specialists with the aim of helping all the position consortium for thought-leadership on key issueswhich are related to the projects.
• Establishing various public-private partnerships as well as sponsoring activities with the aim of complementing and upscalingbicommerceactivities and strategies.
• Leveraging and supporting both inter and intra-institutional efforts for the purpose of securing additional cost-share.
• Ensuring that all the activities in the organization coupled with the policies and the applicable laws of the country are appliedto.
- A university degree in Economics, Natural resources management, ecology, environmental science or any other relevant field.
- A master degree is preferred.
- At least seven years of experience in the management of natural resources, biodiversity conservation or climate change preferably in Latin America.
- Experience working in either economic development or conservations while relating with international donors.
- Ability to familiarize yourself with all the sustainability standards in key sectors.
- Ability to build adifferent but functional partnership with influential individuals.
- Ability to write high quality documents in both English and Spanish for both technical and non-technical individuals.
- Extended and demonstrated experience in bio-commerce as well as the ability to use and apply sustainability best practices tools.
- Experience in facilitating access to capacity building for all SMEs coupled
- Ability to work in different sectors coupled with the ability to establish alliances with private sectors and private-public partnerships.
- Ability to develop, plan and report development for international donors as well as engage in fundraising and private sector support.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Suite coupled with the ability to speak and write English and Spanish.
- Ability to interact with different people diplomatically and linguistically coupled with the ability to diverse attention to both internal and external individuals.
- Ability to theself-motivate individual while being detail oriented and dependable.
- Ability to travel around the year, nationally and internationally for a minimum of fifty percent per year.