This job was found on ExpatJob.com
Job URL: https://www.expatjob.comPrint Job
$ 8200 to $ 8500 per month
Boston, UNITED STATES
September 17 2021
Our company is one of the leading laboratory equipment providers in the world. Our company is noted for bringing about highly innovative products to the market. Our company also boost of a sales revenue of over 1.1 billion euro in 2015 and has about 6, 200 employees whoare renumerated well.
- Making sure that all our annual sales targets are met, grown and developed with the aim of bringing about the growth of our company.
- Making sure that our products are promoted for better sales with the aim of making sure that our customers are well attendedto.
- Making sure that all plans and schedules are well organised for the purpose of improving our effectiveness in account and territory coverage.
- Making sure that all personnel involved in our products are promoted in line with our policies and knowledge.
- Bringing about the improvement of our products and service based on invitation and calls to different shows and meetings.
- Making sure that our Sales Director is cooperated with to bring about the accomplishment of our company’s overall sales objectives.
- Making sure that our product knowledge are well developed to bring about product justification and branding.
- Making sure that all activities are conducted in a way that our integrity and sociability are maintained.
- A university degree in disciplines that related to Life Sciences.
- At least four years of experience in the Sales of products in a Life Sciences market.
- Ability and the experience to sell products and consumables.
- A good understanding of both Biotechnology and pharmaceutical industry and customers’ needs.
- Ability to prioritise and perform functions in a highly organised manner.
- Ability to investigate different reports while analysing our business opportunities and plan for growth purpose.
- Proficiency in Computer and Microsoft Office Suites.
- Ability to travel around taking thirty percent approximate time of your time.