This job was found on Expat Jobs.com
Job URL: https://www.expatjob.comPrint Job
$ 10800 to $ 11000 per month
LAKE FOREST, United States
July 27 2017
FIRST MIDWEST BANK
For the development of our branch and for the purpose of making our branch better regarding profit, we seek an intelligent, proactive and capable individual that can bring about proactive actions for the betterment of our company. The right person will ensure the development of his employees, control of cost as well as customer retention implementation.
- A university degree or its equivalent through experience is required.
- At least three years of experience in sales retail banking.
- At least two years of experience as a branch manager.
- Experience in the development and promotion of excellent environmentfor the teams in the company.
- Thorough knowledge of our products and service niche is required.
- Ability and experience in making all necessary decisions using your analytical and judgemental skills.
- Ability to communicate well orally and in written form as well as ensure the effective presentation of data and fact.
- Ability to supervise and perform different roles as a leader as may be required.
- Ensuring the compliance of the SAFE Act registration requirements among others.
- Making sure that the Group Branch Manager is aided in its bid to develop the management of employees and ensure that they are moved to the responsibility level.
- Ensuring the management of all our retail banking activities to ensure that our sales goals are met as defined.
- Making sure that sales culture is promoted while the staff is properly trained for them to achieve their goals.
- Making sure that the administration of our branch is excellent for the purpose of ensuring the proper daily operation of our activities.
- Liaising between thebank and the community with the aim of ensuring all products and services belonging to the bank’ lines of business are well promoted.
- Making sure that the responsibilities of the branch are followed up while directives and delegations are followed.
- Possessing and maintaining an in-depth knowledge of financial products which include trust, mortgage, and others as well as using that knowledge to identify the client's needs and direct him to the appropriate individual.
- Engaging in calling efforts, training for compliance as well as ensuring that the company complies with the regulations in the area.
- Making sure that all the bank directed policies and changes were implemented in line with the regulations of the company.
- Making sure that personnel are well trained and developed for the purpose of bringing success to the company.
- Other duties may be assigned.