This job was found on ExpatJob.com
Job URL: https://www.expatjob.comPrint Job
£ 5500 to £ 5700 per month
London, UNITED KINGDOM
October 17 2017
Our company seeks an individual that will serve as the company’s Brand Account Manager. The right person will manage the company’s relationships with its brand's partners. S/he will ensure that our company relate well with all the stakeholders and make sure that the stores on clippings are well managed. In case there is an issue that requires escalation, you would be expected to do it.
- Develop and maintain excellent but long term relationships with all our brand partners and stakeholders.
- Strictly follow the onboarding procedure to support the smaller brands in the management of their clipping stores.
- Build the company’s bigger brand by collating and sending data to the catalog team.
- Contact thebrands using different channels for the management of our relationships with them.
- Collaborate with the sales teams to solve any customer’s issue and make sure that all our clients enjoy our services.
- Update the price, product, and order accurately.
- Improve the brand by working efficiently with the growth team.
- Improve the quality of the brands’ catalog by working with the team in charge of it.
- Resolve any brand issue that may require your attention.
- Report and forecast any possible metric or progress.
- Communicate the effect of creative ideas introduced to improve the brand.
- Ability to develop and maintain strong relationships with our customers that will improve our brands.
- At least three years’ experience working in a furniture industry
- Connections with several stores on clippings
- Previous experience working as an agent in the furniture industry.
- Tech person who can use different website based applications.
- Competent with CRM systems, Microsoft Office Suite, and other presentation tools.
- Strong knowledge of the furniture industry.
- Proactive, productive, understanding and highly motivated to help small businesses on clipping.
Working visa sponsored if necessary