This job was found on ExpatJob.com
Job URL: https://www.expatjob.comPrint Job
6700 to 7000 per month
November 21 2017
FROST & SULLIVAN
With the expansion of our business, our Warsaw office seeks an individual to serve as its Business Development Executive to help with demand generation and product awareness. You will be a member of our Global Account Team and be responsible for several projects.
- Involved in lead generation for our sales team and ensure that our KPI is achieved.
- Conduct the necessary initiatives required for the development of the new business.
- Follow-up the already generated leads.
- Support the Sales Team with administrative functions as well as define the brand by improving our functions, activities and business approaches.
- B2B or market sales research experience.
- Communication skills – written and oral
- Creativity, Innovation and lead generation skills.
- Sales reporting
- Ability to work with or without a team to ensure that the company’s KPIs and lead generation targets are achieved.
- Interpersonal, organization and support skills.
- Knowledge of our brands, products, and services.
- Customer Service and Business experience is an added advantage
- Connection with prominent and metropolitan markets
- Proficient with the Polish business methodologies.
- Skills to develop and maintain our relationships with our clients
- Competent in gathering the relevant information required for the generation of leads.
- Ability to influence our customers’ decisions by embracing proactive approach.
- Must be able to work with aglobal team.
- Ambitious, self-motivated and persistence.
- Experience working with different teams.
- A creative thinker that is organized, detail oriented and outgoing.
- Bilingual in English, able to speak Polish and Russian fluently.
- The business enthusiasm with interest in Transportation, Aerospace, among others.
Typical expat package