This job was found on ExpatJob.com
Job URL: https://www.expatjob.comPrint Job
$ 3000 to $ 4500 per month
October 3 2021
We seek an intelligent and responsible person that will serve as the Business Development Manager with the aim of driving the initiatives needed for each international country to meet its respective target financials.
- Collaborating with Country and Department Heads for the purpose of identifying drivers for achieving financial performance targets from both cost and revenue perspectives.
- Partnering with Country Heads in the development of commercial proposals for external partners including the commissioning and incentives with airlines to improve our top line.
- Leading discussions and negotiations with external partners in some instances.
- Constructing financial models to continuously track results against the target as well as identifying laggards.
- Driving required adjustments across functions to ensure the meeting of targets.
- Partnering with Finance team for the purpose of fully understanding the breakdown of revenue and each cost components.
- Ensuring the accountability of all relevant incentives in the financial.
- Solid understanding of finance and accounting coupled with excellent communication skills.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills with a minimum of five years of experience.
- Ability to manage external stakeholders and act as thought partners and counterparts to Country and Department Heads.
- Experience in building a very complex financial model.
- A degree in finance, economics or engineering while MBA is a plus.
All your information will be kept confidential in accordance swith EEO guidelines.