This job was found on ExpatJob.com
Job URL: https://www.expatjob.comPrint Job
$ 8200 to $ 8500 per month
Us, UNITED STATES
November 21 2017
Our company seeks an individual that is highly intelligent, proactive and experienced in the identification and building of strategies relevant to the implementation of our agreements with our partners while selling Ascom wireless solutions to the right market. You will work on the actions necessary for the development of our agreements with different providers including the IL, SNFs, and ALFs. You will also work by collaborating with our partners like the Ascom management team to bring about the development and management of market plans for our partners. You will also ensure that our ongoing relationships are successful while working with the Ascom Directors of Regional Sales to make sure that the Sales quota is achieved.
- A University degree in Marketing or any other related field.
- At least eight successful years of experience in partnership, sales and channels management.
- At least five years experience as a Senior Living Sales Manager.
- Ability to present to both technical and non-technical individuals.
- Ability to relate toour the executive management by working and communicating with them.
- Ability to establish great contacts with different companies.
- Excellent knowledge of the inbuilt wireless technology and other emergency call systems.
- Ability and experience in negotiating and winning contracts worth millions of dollars.
- Ability to work with no or little supervision as well as with great motivation.
- Ability to communicate well with people of different backgrounds.
- You will be charged with the functions of evaluating and researching of different but diverse consideration which include strategy for our partners
- Making sure that marketing and technical support is provided for all our partners.
- Working with the executives of the Ascom for the purpose of executing the company’s strategy with the aim of growing the company and ensuring that the company’s business is well driven.
- Creating a compelling vision which is of an incomparable value with Ascom Wireless Solutions
- Participating aggressively in activities on behalf of the Ascom in different seminars, conferences, and trade exhibits to bring about the reinforcement of the Ascom value.
- Making sure that the Ascomis well managed with the aim of minimizing any form of risk and increasing profitability.
- Monitoring the performance of the company in line with the strategic plans with the aim of ensuring the compliance with the strategy.
- Working without prejudice to all the standards and rules guiding the environment, health, and safety.
- Making sure that current regulations and standards are properly communicated to the employees for them to comply with them.
- Reporting any impending or perceived breaches of the environmental standards to the manager in charge.
- You may be required to travel for up to fifty percent of your work.