This job was found on ExpatJob.com
Job URL: https://www.expatjob.comPrint Job
£ 8300 to £ 8500 per month
Shardlow, UNITED KINGDOM
November 21 2017
Our company is one of the top companies involved in food and environmental testing. Our company currently seeks a competent individual to join its Shardlow team to grow its business.
- Participating in the sales of our company’s services and products with the sole mindset of achieving all our targets and other business objectives.
- Generating all the necessary prospects and leads which will bring about the success in sales while ensuring the attendance of sales meetings for new business purposes.
- Producing reports for all commercial directors as may be required while ensuring the utilization of the Client Relationship Management system for the purpose of updating all the necessary information.
- Serving as the company’s ambassadors at different meetings with the clients with the aim of preparing quotations
- Working closely with others in the preparation of all the necessary quotations which will ensure the achievement of profit expectations through pricing.
- Bringing about the report, forecast, and planning of our business marketing using the necessary market intelligence and business initiatives.
- Making sure that the necessary marketing information about the competitors are provided to the management team for them to deduce a method to edge past the competitors.
- Identifying the best market sectors, opportunities and threats to be input while developing the company’s sales and marketing strategies.
- Collaborating closely with the marketing teams with the aim of generating initiatives for the development of the new business.
- Getting in touch with other clients with the aim of making sure that the customers are satisfied.
- Participating in the implementation of all the principles relating to the Key Account Managements and Customer Development Programmes.
- Bringing to the notice of the Directors and Managers of cases that involve dissatisfaction and requires remedial actions for such cases till a satisfactory conclusion is reached.
- Serving as the ambassador for clients and all our colleagues using our public platforms as may be required.
- Undertaking all functions in line with your position.
- A good understanding of relevant standards of quality and technicality.
- A good industrial and business knowledge.
- Ability to sell our products to different customers
- Ability to present information face to face while ensuring the success of all our platforms.
- Ability to work with the aim of driving targets tenaciously.
- Ability to influence projects as well as communicate well with people.
- Ability to relate with people around you as well solve problems.
- Experience in industrial tools like testing and analysis tools.