This job was found on ExpatJob.com
Job URL: https://www.expatjob.comPrint Job
$ 7000 to $ 7200 per month
Kuala Lumpur, MALAYSIA
September 20 2021
- Be in charge of the annual Budget, forecast and income strategy.
- Plan the Action required for the achievement of our Income goals.
- Serve as the best professional support for the General Manager of your area by furnishing him the best advice you could provide.
- Oversee the methodology, techniques, and processes required to improve the company’s business, and this may include advertisement, campaigns, publicity, promotion among others.
- Develop, improve and implement some specific programs that are required in bringing about improved gains by increasing the company's business volume, average rate, overall occupancy among others.
- Put the hotel in a positive light to improve how people view the hotel.
- Get yourself involved with whatever that is done in the community by actively participating in their events, associations and other of trade-relatedorganizations.
- Actively and regularly review the functions, duties, and activities of the Sales and Marketing team by scrutinizing their reports to make sure that they meet the laid down sales targets.
- Ensure that the internal promotional materials are in line with the standards of the brands and with the best visual effects.
- Collaborate and relate with several individuals who may include hotel association, travel agents, and clients among others to gather feedbacks about the hotel.
- Advise the General Manager in the area on the best form of advertisement that would lead to the success and achievement of our targets.
- Scrutinize our markets with the aim of determining how successful our previous advertisements were.
- Expand the existing contact base by procuring new contacts of the different individuals and organizations like commercial houses, professional associations, and airlines among others within and outside the community.
- Research the market to determine how successful our advertisements and another strategy will be.
- Establish and maintain a system whereas regular customers are handsomely rewarded
- Serve as the company’s consultants and adviser when it comes to sales and marketing management.
- Create training re and ensure that all the junior staff and associates are well trainedin line with the laid out training plans.
- At least five years working experience as Sales Director in a 5-star but international environment.
- Exposure to several work conditions and culture.
- Up to date knowledge of Corporate Accounts and the activities of a Travel Agent.
- A strong understanding of the contemporary methods and best practices required for our sales and marketing strategy to be a success.
- A diplomatic leader that can lead a group of people from different countries, culture and background.
- Must be able to develop and implement policies, assess performance and develop manuals for standard operation.
Attractive expat package