This job was found on ExpatJob.com
Job URL: https://www.expatjob.comPrint Job
$ 7400 to $ 7600 per month
December 16 2017
Our company seeks an individual that will serve as the Capital Market Specialist that will be based in Hong Kong. The right individual will be saddled with the responsibility of reporting to the head of the Capital Markets team as well as ensuring the building of our market. The right person will also be responsible for the contribution of our SPDRs ETF products development as well as ensuring the analysis and oversee of all our market activities.
- Ensuring the provision of a day to day operation and handling of queries promptly from all our authorised market makers and participants.
- Making sure that all relevant data and the PCF files are collated and disseminated as appropriate to the market.
- Making sure that the new accredited oversight and participants are brought onboard while the market quality is reviewed.
- Making sure that the quality in the market is well monitored while market trading is ensured for the creation of smooth and redeemable processes.
- Making sure that all our business are analysed while all the necessary documentations are maintained.
- Making sure that all the internal partners collaborate for the purpose of executing all the ongoing initiatives and projects.
- Making sure that all our processes and projects are managed and improved.
- Bringing about the efficiencies of our exchange trade activities as well as building models for our company.
- A University degree in Mathematics, Finance, Economics, engineering or any other similar field.
- At least five years of financial service industry experience including the management of risk.
- A good understanding of the mechanics of ETF coupled with the backgrounddoes it.
- Ability to analyse using the advanced Excel skills, Powerpoint and Bloomberg.
- Ability to pay attention to details and work excellently well.
- Ability to multi-task, work in different sections, resourceful and respectful.
- Ability to relate with people around you including your colleagues and our customers.
- Ability to work with a lot of reliability and towards the deadlines set.