This job was found on ExpatJob.com
Job URL: https://www.expatjob.comPrint Job
$ 5200 to $ 6000 per month
Ohio, UNITED STATES
October 2 2021
We seek a CC Support Specialist who will work under general supervision utilising extensive product, service, systems and process expertise to support and assist the staff or respond directly to escalated customer calls. The chosen candidate will also deliver efficient, accurate and exemplary customer service.
- Identifying problems, researching and compiling information as well as applying knowledge to ensure proper and timely resolution of the problem.
- Performing account maintenance and exception processing functions.
- Providing expert service for customers enrolled in the NYCB Elite Program as well as identifying needs and making recommendations for process improvements and training to staff.
- Utilising various systems for tracking, information gathering, identifying trends, and troubleshooting.
- Observing and complying with policies and procedures, customer service standards, and compliance guidelines.
- Maintaining the knowledge of bank policies and procedures and governmental regulations affecting retail banking products and procedures.
- Enhancing knowledge and skills by participating in on-going internal and external training programs as required or recommended by Manager.
- Routeing switchboard calls efficiently and effectively as well as participating on a project team, focus group or special assignment.
- Performing special projects and additional duties and responsibilities as required.
- Ensuring the accountability to maintain the Sarbanes-Oxley compliance and adhere to internal control policies and procedures by performing the job responsibilities where applicable.
- Ensuring the accountability to maintain compliance with the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act (GLBA) Federal, State and Local regulations while performing the job responsibilities when required.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- A Bachelor’s Degree is preferred while at least two years’ experience as a personal Banker or its equivalent customer service or telesales experience in a banking environment is required.
- Bilingual especially ability to speak Spanish is a plus.
- Successful completion of all internal certification training program(s) as required by management.
Knowledge, skills and abilities:
- Advanced knowledge of the features and benefits of the Bank's retail banking products and services.
- Excellent knowledge of disclosure information and depository compliance regulations.
- Ability to apply advanced procedures, techniques and processes to assigned area.
- Excellent professional wrote, verbal and interpersonal communication skills coupled with strong mathematics skills.
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to present information effectively.
- Ability to deal with the public enthusiastically and professionally with excellent attention to details.
- Ability to operate standard office equipment and apply mathematical concepts such as fractions, percentages, and ratios.
- Ability to sit at a desk and operate a computer and phone for extended periods of time.
- Being able to train, orient, and assist more junior level staff.
- Ability to meet service and productivity goals, and prioritise and handle multiple but complex tasks.
- Ability to work with a flexible schedule including nights, weekends and holidays.