This job was found on ExpatJob.com
Job URL: https://www.expatjob.comPrint Job
1800 to 3000 per month
September 17 2021
We seek an individual that will man the position of the Cee Hr Advisor of our company and work towards the realization of our company’s goal and aspirations as well as work in the interest of the company.
- Delivering advisory services for leaders in selected European markets in the scope of basic country-specific law regulations and the company’s policies and procedures.
- Monitoring the law and HR practices in the markets for any change.
- Keeping the library as well as updating it according to the agreed structure and form.
- Continuance in working on the optimization of work processes.
- Cooperating closely with HR admin or Payroll and Market HRs and partner effectively with global teams to deliver exceptional service for internal clients.
Skills and Experience:
- Knowledge of HR processes and policies as well as an understanding of local legislations.
- Expertise in local labor law for one or more applicable European markets
- Exceptional problem solving skills and analytical skills.
- Ability to process definition and continuous learning is necessary.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with employee and cultures of the organization are required.
- Ability to work independently and still the trust of giving a high quality work.
- Ability to judge comfortably with high paced environments and competing priorities.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office including Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook Desired
- Extensive HR experience in one or more relevant European markets.
- Experience in supporting a remote employee population and experience working in a Shared Service environment.
- Fluent English or German speaking only.
- A Master Degree in relevant discipline or equivalent certifications.