This job was found on ExpatJob.com
Job URL: https://www.expatjob.comPrint Job
$ 7800 to $ 8000 per month
Bridgewater, UNITED STATES
October 8 2021
- Be responsible for the development and the implementation of our strategies relating to channel and retails in a bid to improve our customer database.
- Be responsible for the development of materials which would be instrumental in the promotion of our business with the sole aim of aiding our retailers and distributors that are based in the field in different areas which include Graphics design products, web banners and a host of others.
- Be in charge of the planning, development, and execution of the best marketing campaigns which would increase our database of loyal customers or convert the loyal customers of our competitors to ours.
- Develop the commercialisation plans of every new product and prepare it for launch and business.
- Create strategies and tactics to provide for the needs of the distributor and retailers for us to have improve our relationship with all our customers.
- Make sure that the campaigns are of high quality and executed without any delay same as the overall program.
- Be responsible for the segmentation drive in our company by using data with the sole aim of making our campaigns more effective.
- Analyze the trends in the industry to bring about the optimization of both our existing and consequent campaigns in term of performance without relenting on the development of the key metrics for our campaign.
- Identify great and novel opportunities on a continuous basis for our business to make agreat impact.
- Work with either the channel or distributor team for the purpose ofoptimizing our strategies for our market and contents.
- Collaborate with the primary cross-functional partners in our company with the aim of building and maintaining both our retailer and channel marketing plans
- Be responsible for the management of our external partner and resources
- Be responsible for the acquisition of some important contacts either internally or externally, and these include Marketing and Fulfilment agencies, US Sales Management and a host of others.
- You would be expected to travel about 35% of your time.
- A university degree in Communication, Business or Business Administration (preferably a Master’s degree).
- A minimum of five-year working experience in the execution of successful but excellent campaign on the product.
- A good understanding of the UK and US commercialisation (Product Launch)
- A soundknowledgeand proficiency with brand marketing.
- Ability to drive a result oriented B2C or DTC marketing.
- Ability to create email content and utilise the best industrial practices in the delivery of works.
- UK citizen is desirable.