This job was found on ExpatJob.com
Job URL: https://www.expatjob.comPrint Job
$ 35000 to $ 50000 per annum
Koh Rong Archipelago, CAMBODIA
September 30 2021
About the job:
This role requires a dynamic, qualified, experienced and highly motivated individual to embrace Song Saa’s vision of luxury that treads lightly.
- Knowing all standard procedures and policies about food preparation, receiving, storage and sanitation.
- Being aware of all menu items, their recipes, methods of production and presentation standards.
- Assessing quality control and adhere to service standards
- Supporting the control of food cost and ensuring cost effectiveness.
- Carrying out close liaison with all section of the kitchen to ensure smooth and efficient service
- Producing own work by a deadline as well as assisting and encouraging others in achieving this aim.
- Seeking own solutions to obstacles that occur from time to time.
- Assisting Executive Sous Chef and Sous Chef.
- Ensuring the full liaison with other members of the section and the kitchen team.
- Excellent communication skills in English and basic Khmer is essential.
- Ability to perform in a team environment with the employee acting as a team leader where there is a minimal supervision.
- Ability to anticipate guest needs and solve employees’ problems.
- Ability to prepare and analyze data, figures, and transcriptions prepared on and generated by a computer.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, percentage, and volume.
Education and experience:
- Qualification in Hospitality or Hotel Management preferred.
- Minimum five years’ reservation, revenue, and operations experience in luxury properties around the world
- Young, dynamic, creative, adventurous personality with an eye for detail and looking for a challenge.
- Ability to communicate in written and spoken English to an exceptional standard.
- Proven track record of positive, assertive leadership in a team environment.
- Remote location experiences like Maldives or South Pacific