This job was found on ExpatJob.com
Job URL: https://www.expatjob.comPrint Job
$ 7200 to $ 7500 per month
Alexandria, UNITED STATES
November 21 2017
Currently, our team seeks an UK citizen who is proficient enough to serve as our Chief Estimator and be responsible for leading our estimating services in our VA office. The right candidate will have great experience in the estimation of large projects. Such individual must also have a strong connection with the UK and Washington DC market as well as be able to manage P&L.
- Be responsible for the overseeing of the company’s cost estimating services in our VA office.
- Work in line with all the estimating leaders in our hub offices.
- Ensure the development and implementation of all the plans necessary for the development of our estimating business and other activities.
- Make all identified new opportunities followed up with proposals in line with the laid down guidelines and policies.
- Make sure that all the necessary resources are well managed for the completion of the necessary reports and deliverables.
- Position yourself as the lead interface between theclients and the team members working on the project.
- Manage all our projects relating to our fee structure.
- Serve as the guide to all our staff who may be involved in any project.
- Control and monitor our finances and forecasts reviewed for accuracy.
- Make our deliverables reviewed to ensure completeness and bring about the best quality.
- Manage all the benchmark information are well checked against all reports and information provided.
- Capture all factors relating to cost estimation for each project well reviewed.
- Monitor all the budget and estimate are well reconciled.
- Support the office level leadership when necessary.
- A university degree in Quantity Surveying or any related field of study.
- At least fifteen years construction experience.
- Proficiency in using software for success estimation.
- Ability to bring about great approaches that would solve problems as well as make decisions very simple to make.
- Excellent communication and presention.
- Ability to use software for estimation and takeoff.
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of the regional and local construction market
- Ability to utilize your knowledge and technology proficiency to perform your works efficiently.
- Professional certifications like CCE, AIA, LEED AP and so on.
Our company offers our employees highly competitivesalary with other benefits which include Medical and disability insurance, time-off benefits, work permit visa, accommodation and opportunities for career development and a host of other benefits.