This job was found on ExpatJob.com
Job URL: https://www.expatjob.comPrint Job
$ 4000 to $ 5000 per month
Pembroke, On, CANADA
October 10 2021
About the job:
We seek an experienced and motivated leader who will be responsible for the day-to-day operations of managing, supervising, training, operating and maintaining our plants in a safe condition and by the Technical Standards and Safety Act.
- Reporting to the Maintenance Manager.
- Being accountable for safe and consistent production by maintaining the adequate steam production, thermal oil, and water supplies as well as ensuring an adequate supply of the plant’s energy requirement by maintaining the heaters and makeup air units.
- Developing preventive maintenance program by identifying the maintenance activities and priorities.
- Ensuring the smooth operation of the facility’s heat plant, ventilation equipment, and water systems to improve production.
- Working efficiently in a cost effective manner.
- Leading, coordinating and directing all the operating engineers with one mindset of ensuring the continuous improvement of work done, high safety standards, objectives, and measurement.
- Undertaking proactively all activities that will reduce energy consumption.
- Undertaking capital projects for the purpose of improving the performance of the plants in consultation with the maintenance manager and plant manager.
Experience & Skill
- Minimum of ten years of work related experience and a minimum of seven years supervisory experience.
- An up to date and thorough knowledge of the PLC systems with the ability to troubleshoot problems.
- Ability to lead or work with a team with a mindset of ensuring a professional excellence and high ethical standards.
- A valid Second Class Operating Engineer Certificate of Qualification in the province of Ontario.