This job was found on ExpatJob.com
Job URL: https://www.expatjob.comPrint Job
$ 7500 to $ 7700 per month
October 17 2017
Our company, Avery Dennison (NYSE: AVY), is an international leader in the provision of pressure-sensitive materials that is functional to our retail apparel market for labeling solutions. Our company has over twenty-five thousand employees all over the world with operations in over fifty countries. The company is proficient in the provision of services which range from consumer packaging, graphic display among others. With its headquarters in Glendale, California, United States, the company has a reported record sales of $6.1 billion in 2016 alone. For more information about our company, you can visit ww.averydennison.com.
- Ensure the supply of chain innovations in alignment with the North Asia Strategic Direction to bring about the success of our company in the target areas.
- Use your solid understanding of both SC processes and procedures to bring about great management of demands, supply, logistics, and warehouse.
- Use your knowledge about SCM trends and directions to transform all abilities into opportunities.
- Maintain status quo while ensuring the development of new tools, processes, and abilities to make the chain more effective.
- Aid the SC team with their performance and service improvement with no exception to the management of inventory and processes schedule.
- Drive the system improvement in line with the service standards with your knowledge of the SC systems.
- Use your understanding of ERP modules and logic with the aim of bettering the implementation of ERP on the whole chain from the demand stage to the delivery stage with the aim of satisfying the clients’ expectations.
- Collaborate with our cross-functional team with marketing, finance and other activities which will improve our planning systems.
- Using your understanding of the demands of the customers to plan the necessary products that will meet their demands and expectations.
- Use your good understanding of the manufacturing processes that meet the highest international standards as a base of our company’s manufacturing activities.
- Collaborate with the product management teams to bring about regular product portfolio review and optimization activities.
- Manage a team to improve our company’s ability in the supply chain.
- A university degree in either manufacturing, engineering, logistics or statistics discipline in which a minimum of four years is spent at the college.
- At least five years of working in similar positions with excellent experience in the optimization of processes.
- Ability to develop excel or micro well.
- Ability to speak English (both spoken and written)