This job was found on ExpatJob.com
Job URL: https://www.expatjob.comPrint Job
5400 to 5600 per month
January 17 2018
- Involving actively in the preparation of new marine infrastructure projects.
- Creating the design of the proposed Scope of Works as well as calculating volumes to be handled based on the technical project information provided by our potential clients.
- Being an integral part of the Project Preparation Team as well as working closely together with other people within DEME like Geologists, Production estimators among others.
- Being responsible for the Volume calculations of the assigned projects based on computer modeling.
- Creating computer models using the specific software Civil 3D, AutoCAD and Bricscad as required.
- Digitizing the available survey and project design data to calculate the required volumes.
- Being able to estimate the accuracy of the obtained calculation results related to the quality and quantity of the input data.
- A Bachelor degree in Land or Hydrographic Surveying.
- Excellent 3D mindset while a first experience and knowledge of Civil 3D designs is an asset.
- Excellent knowledge of geodetic coordinate systems and vertical datum references.
- A well structured and accurate working attitude with the eagerness to learn and specialize in complex Civil 3D projects.
- Stress resistance and the ability to create the best qualitative output within a tight schedule.
- Opportunities for the development of your career in a competitive multinational in Belgium and abroad.
- Opportunity to work with a team of motivated colleagues on designated assignments.
- Education and training opportunities with a competitive salary with extra-legal benefits.