This job was found on ExpatJob.com
Job URL: https://www.expatjob.comPrint Job
$ 5500 to $ 5800 per month
December 14 2018
Do you have the feeling of working with an international company? Do you want to work on world class projects? Are you planning on working with the leading company in the industry? Do you want to be rewarded for your teamwork, diligence or excellence? If yes, this job is for you.
When it comes to the delivery of high profile and complex projects, our company is one of the leaders. With its 100 year experience and reputation, it has successfully delivered several projects bothering on water, transportation, building and even resources infrastructures.
What you stand to gain
You will be opportune to work with different clients on water infrastructure product. Our company is a fast expanding company with several projects and contracts at hand. As a result of this, our company currently needs an individual to serve as its Engineer who will oversee projects in the water sector. Such individual must be experienced and eager to develop his/her career. You will be a member of a team with a lot of experts and professionals which include Designers, Engineers among others to work on various projects.
- Be a member of a multifaceted team which is saddled with the responsibility of managing design and projects.
- Undertake and support the Water option assessments and other related works.
- Be in charge of the evaluation and application of the Engineering design procedures while making sure that you make the necessary adaptations.
- Provide the required input for projects in the water sector.
- Work under strict instruction or independently of the Project Managers or Senior Engineers to execute several projects.
- A Civil Engineering degree or any other related degree.
- At least three to six years working experience in the water sector.
- Excellent understanding of water supply and a wide range of underground infrastructure is a necessity.
- Previous work experience in Pumping Station, Hydraulic analysis among others is required.
- Must be capable of working in a multi-faceted consultancy.
- Excellent remuneration
- Health insurance.
- Flexibility in work.
- Continuous development of the staff.