This job was found on ExpatJob.com
Job URL: https://www.expatjob.comPrint Job
$ 7500 to $ 7700 per month
Texas, UNITED STATES
December 4 2018
This is the right opportunity for you if you wish to manage a segment and face the challenges that come with it. Currently, we seek an individual to serve as the Civil Segment Manager of the company with the aim of overseeing our North American business.
About the job:
The right person for this job will be responsible for the identification, design, and evaluation of all the available opportunities for the development of our business with excellent strategy.
- Be in charge of the sales of all our products.
- Collaborate with the management to build and implement a good strategy for the development of our segment.
- Oversee the systems to make it more competitive.
- Have a strong approach to the Civil segment by making sure that the company’s weakness is analyzed and worked on.
- Contact all our architects, designers and other consultants to market the NEOGARD products.
- Provide the required support needed for the company’s activities, shows, events and so on.
- Be in touch with the new happenings and trends in the industry.
- Travel around the world to ensure that new opportunities are known.
- A university degree in any related discipline.
- At least ten years working experience in the management of sales.
- Previous success in meeting growth targets.
- Proficient in computer and Microsoft Office Suite.
- Experience in the management of accounts.
- Communication skills to relate to different people in the organization.
- Client management and strategies preparation experience.
- Ability to drive change.
- Ability to relate to different people.
- Global career opportunities.
- Career development.